Core Strength of SAIF Power Group
- All the major ports and terminals of Bangladesh such as the Chittagong Port (NCT and CCT Terminal), Kamalapur Inland Container Depot (KICD), Pangaon Inland Container Terminal operation have been operated by SAIF Power Group. It has enabled us to provide efficient and faster services to our customers.
- Our valuable connection with Importers, Exporters, International Shipping Lines, Customs and Government Offices enable us to provide reliable and committed services 24/7 for our esteemed customers.
- We have a big pool of well trained & efficient operations staff. SAIF Powertec being our sister concern, we have around 822 personnel inside the port who are directly related to port operations in Bangladesh.
- We can anytime mobilize the human resource to any priority tasks inside the Port to expedite the Operation.
- We are operating three CFS sheds (LCL Sheds) of Chittagong Port, under our Core Company SAIF Powertec Ltd., which gives us the privilege to directly follow-up container de-stuffing & Customs assessment in fastest possible time and zero-cargo loss inside the port.
- We operate Kamalapur Inland Container Depot (KICD) Yard operation and CFS operation under our Core Company SAIF Powertec Ltd.
- SAIF Port Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of SAIF Powertec Ltd, has been awarded to construct and operate two jetties at Mongla Port- the second busiest container port in Bangladesh. It is located in the south-western part of the country and lies on the bank of the Pushar river, 62KM north of the Bay of Bengal coastline. The main commodities handled in Mongla are, Jute and Frozen fish. We have our own office and professional staff to handle cargo /container at Mongla.