Freight Forwarding & CHB
- Customs enlisted international Freight Forwarding Company, operating in India, UAE, Singapore, Bangladesh and other Countries.
- Specialized in Import and Export transportation, by Sea, Air, and Land.
- Extensive Agency network in more than 120 countries.
- Await the ten-fold expansion of our Dry Container inventory, by first Quarter of 2024
- Our Coverage encompasses the Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent, Southeast Asia and China.
- The signature service coverage would be the UAE-Bangladesh vice versa trade corridor.
- Our offerings would extend beyond the carriage of general cargo when special units are added on to the existing inventory in 2024.
- Our personalized services will be backed by experienced personnel, with state-of-the art software and International insurance coverage.
- The first ever Common-user Feeder-vessel service between Bangladesh and the UAE, is to be launched soon.
- 03 Purpose-built Chittagong-class Gearless vessels, with a nominal capacity of 1,800 teus are to be deployed, initially.
- The 10-day frequency would be upgraded to a weekly service when the 4th vessel enters the service in first Quarter of 2024.
- The direct link between the two countries would facilitate faster connectivity of Ports in the Persian Gulf, North & East Africa with the ports of Chittagong and Mongla, via Colombo Sri Lanka.
SAIF United Shipping & Trading is a sister company of Saif Maritime LLC having its dedicated office in UAE and Bangladesh, is our specialist for the transport of Heavy-Lift, Project, Break-bulk and Dry-bulk cargoes Globally, except the sanctioned Countries.
CFS & 3PL Warehousing
Stevedoring & Terminal Operation